Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Timberland's classic field boot is completely waterproof, thanks to our exclusive TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic. It's also designed for all-day comfort, with an anti-fatigue footbed, padded collar, arch support, and warm PrimaLoft® insulation.
DETAILS AND CARE
- Waterproof Better Leather from a tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices, and ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- D-ring lacing system
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Anti-Fatigue removable footbed
- Fiberglass shank for arch support
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic
- Rubber lug outsole
Size & Fit
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dr
Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology is a unique molded foam footbed that features an inverted cone system that absorbs shock and returns energy with every step.
Sourced from a tannery rated Gold or Silver by the Leather Working Group, a multi-stakeholder auditing group, for its water, energy, and waste management practices.
TIMBERDRY™ WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY
A waterproof membrane made with at least 50% recycled plastic.
PrimaLoft® insulation is a soft, lightweight compressible down alternative insulation. It uses a patented microfiber structure to help retain warmth, even if the fibers get wet - helping you stay dry, warm and comfortable.
Sourced from a tannery rated Gold or Silver for environmental responsibility by the Leather Working Group, a multi-stakeholder auditing group.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review MEN'S WATERPROOF FIELD BOOTS TB0A18A6D47