These kids' waterproof boots are inspired by the original Timberland® boots, and feature the same rugged outdoor styling and hard-wearing construction. These are built to protect kids' feet through puddles, rain, mud and whatever else gets in their way.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- 200 grams of Primaloft® ECO insulation
- Padded collar
- Rustproof hardware
- Moisture-wicking textile lining and footbed cover
- EVA footbed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Steel shank for arch support
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
- Weight of a single boot is 6.1 ounces
PRIMALOFT® ECO INSULATION
PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.